Friday 21 October 2011

PITCH FEEDBACK

Match.com advert




Someone suggested this advert, as my pitch reminded her of this, with the small narrative and the ukulele.
This was interesting, and I decided to use a narrative similar to this one, especially as ukulele's and other similar stringed instruments are typical of bluegrass style music.



Love Actually






It was also suggested that I should watch Love Actually. This film is about lots of different people and their relationships. They are all linked together. After watching, it gave me the idea that I could link the narratives together. However, I'm not sure if that would be the best idea, as I would only have a couple of minutes, and trying to get everything to link and make sense would be hard and take up a lot of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment