Tuesday 27 September 2011

Production: Digital Technology

I already knew how to use the cameras properly, how to use use the editing software, how to upload videos onto youtube and how to then embed them into my blog from last year, however I had to remind myself how to use them correctly. Luckily, this was done during task 1, so I was able to get straight on with filming and editing the video for task 2.
During this production task, I learnt how it is best to film certain shots all in one go, even if they are not in the order they will be edited in. for example, it would be wasting time if we were to film one shot inside, then another  outside and a last shot inside. We would be spending too long having to pack away, move then set up the equipment and would not have enough time to film.
during second year, I would like to be more confident with using the camera, as sometimes I'm worried that I might not get the camera in the correct position to take the shot properly.

No comments:

Post a Comment